Transit in the news
See what our transit workers do at BC Transit in Greater Victoria
See what our transit workers do at Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver
See what our Maintenance Supervisors do at Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver
See what our Transit Communications Coordinators do at BC Transit in Victoria
See what our Transit Communications Supervisors do at Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver
See what our Transit Supervisors do at BC Transit (Victoria) and Coast Mountain Bus Company (Metro Vancouver)
Check out the Blooper Reel that was played at CUPE National Convention Floor
Thursday, Nov 05, 2015
This is the first of a series of positive messaging video's highlighting the value of CUPE Local 4500 members.
Did You Know ???
WorkSafe Prevention Information Line
Contact the Prevention Information line to:
- Report an unsafe condition or situation in a workplace
- Request a worksite inspection consultation
- Get information about workplace health and safety issues
- Get information about the Occupational Health and Safety Regulation
- Report serious accident/incident or major chemical release
Call: 604 276-3100 in the Lower Mainland
1 888 621-7233 toll-free within B.C.
To report after hours safety and health emergencies, call 1 866 922-4357